VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA – SEPTEMBER 30, 2020 – Mission Ready Solutions Inc. (“Mission Ready” or the “Company”) (TSXV: MRS) announces that it will host its annual general and special meeting of shareholders (the “AGSM”) virtually via live webcast, at 11:00 am PST (2:00 pm EST) on Wednesday, November 4, 2020.
The Company made the decision to hold the AGSM virtually after considering Provincial and Federal guidance regarding public gatherings, and to proactively protect the health and wellbeing of the Company’s shareholders, officers, directors and service providers that participate in the AGSM.
Registered shareholders and duly appointed proxyholders will be able to attend, participate and vote at the AGSM online. To do so, please go to https://web.lumiagm.com/236205160 prior to the start of the AGSM. Such persons may then enter the AGSM by clicking “I have a login” and entering a username and password before the start of the AGSM.
Voting at the AGSM:
- Registered shareholders: The 15-digit control number located on the form of proxy or in the e-mail notification you received is the username. The password to the AGSM is “mission2020” (case sensitive).
- Duly appointed proxyholders: Computershare Investor Services Inc., will provide the proxyholder with a username by email after the voting deadline has passed. The Password to the Meeting is “mission2020” (case sensitive). Only registered shareholders and duly appointed proxyholders will be entitled to vote at the AGSM.
- Non-Registered Holders who have not duly appointed themselves as proxyholder will only be able to attend the AGSM as a guest. Such shareholders will be able to listen to the AGSM but will not be able to vote or submit questions. Please see the information under the heading “Non-Registered Holders” for an explanation of why certain shareholders may not receive a form of proxy. To attend the AGSM as a guest, please go to https://web.lumiagm.com/236205160 prior to the start of the AGSM. Such persons may then enter the AGSM by clicking “I am a guest” and completing the online form.
Voting in Advance of the AGSM:
- Registered shareholders of the Company will be able to vote their common shares online at investorvote.com or by telephone (1-866-732-VOTE (8683) (Toll Free)). The Registered shareholders will require their control number which can be found on their proxy form that will be mailed out to the Company’s shareholders on or before Wednesday, October 14, 2020.
- Non-objecting beneficial (“NOBO”) shareholders of the Company will be able to vote common shares online at investorvote.com or by telephone (1-866-734-VOTE (8683) (Toll Free)). The NOBO holders will require their control number which can be found on their voting instruction form.
- Objecting beneficial shareholders of the Company must contact their broker directly to obtain their proxy form to vote their common shares.
The Company encourages its shareholders to read the information circular of the Company dated September 30, 2020 and other AGSM materials carefully as the documents contain important information with respect to voting, attending and participating at the AGSM.
About Mission Ready Solutions Inc.
Mission Ready specializes in providing comprehensive government contracting solutions through its privileged access to a host of government contracting vehicles including its Special Operational Equipment (“SOE”) Tailored Logistics Support (“TLS”) contract administered by the United States Defense Logistics Agency (“DLA”), and Multiple Award Schedule contracts administered by the United States General Services Administration (“GSA”).
Mission Ready’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Unifire, Inc. (“Unifire”), is one of six companies, globally, authorized to provide equipment and designated services under DLA’s SOE TLS program. Unifire is a designated Small Business and an industry-leading manufacturer and distributor of over 1.5 million fire, military, emergency, and law enforcement products. As an incumbent awardee of the SOE TLS contract, with extensive knowledge and experience in providing solutions to the US Federal Government, Unifire utilizes its highly-efficient, scalable technology infrastructure to provide procurement solutions for program managers, military and federal contracting offices, base supply centers, and other governmental supply agencies.
Mission Ready trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol MRS.
For further information, visit MRSCorp.com or contact:
T: 1.877.479.7778 – Ext 5
Mission Ready Solutions Inc.
(Signed “James A. Marks”)
James A. Marks
Chief Executive Officer
Ph: +1 877.479.7778
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
This news release contains “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation. Generally, forward-looking information can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “anticipate”, “believe”, “plan”, “expect”, “intend”, “estimate”, “forecast”, “project”, “budget”, “schedule”, “may”, “will”, “could”, “might”, “should” or variations of such words or similar words or expressions. Forward-looking information is based on reasonable assumptions that have been made by Mission Ready Solutions Inc. as at the date of such information and is subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements of Mission Ready Solutions Inc. to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking information. There can be no assurance that such information will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such information. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking information. Mission Ready Solutions Inc. does not undertake to update any forward-looking information that is included herein, except in accordance with applicable securities laws.